Jobilate Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Jobilate’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Jobilate’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Jobilate and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Jobilate. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://careerfy.net/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://jobilate.com/ or any of its sub sites like jobs.jobilate.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://jobilate.com/ or any of its sub sites like jobs.jobilate.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://jobilate.com/ or any of its sub sites like jobs.jobilate.com
- Redistribute content from Jobilate (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Eyecix’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
DISCLAIMER: Jobilate, its outlets and agents do not know the CLIENTS/EMPLOYERS and will not be held accountable for them in any way. You are to verify the claims of any employer before going for an interview.
NOTE: If and when a lie or misinformation is detected on your profile, every other information contained in it becomes unreliable and effectively renders it useless. In your best interest, fill in the right information on this platform.
As a candidate, I guarantee that the information I presented on the Jobilate Platform is correct and that I have read through all the conditions as stipulated in Jobilate’s online and print Terms of Service.
I authorize the verification of the information provided on this form as to my credit and employment.
I attest that the information I filled is true, and portrays nothing but the truth.
I agree to pay completely the cost of deployment and other services I use on this platform.
I also agree that JOBILATE with its subsidiaries and or official representatives is entitled to either:
- The first month salary out of which Jobilate will deduct fifty percent [50%] of the gross salary and pay the rest to me.
- Or 10% of my annual income as agreed with the employer
Jobilate is also entitled to my complete pay if I resign from my place of work without one month written notice in lieu of resignation.]
I also authorize my employer to pay Jobilate my gross salary in the first month as duly agreed upon.
- Complete your profile.
- Provide a guarantor
- Set up job alerts
- Apply for a job
- Prepare for interview
DISCLAIMER: Jobilate, its outlets and agents do not know the candidate nor his/ her guarantors and will not be held accountable for them in any way. The information from this platform is to be verified by the employer. Jobilate and its representatives are not responsible for verifying the authenticity and validity of the information.
- You are to subscribe to any of our services which may include other add-on services we provide
- You are to pay for verification service to request for candidate’s full KYC
- You are to request their full KYC documentation of the candidate with us which includes their guarantor information, after selection and before engagement
- Call our head of recruiting on 09098266488 to verify that the candidate is coming from us.
- Carry the HR team along as you recruit both using the self-service option or HR Outsourcing options.
- Refer to our guarantor checklist and guidelines on https://t.me/s/jobilatechecklist
WE (referring to the subscribing company) hereby make the following agreement.
DEDUCTION: We agree to deduct the commission as agreed upon by the candidates.
DUE DELIGENCE: We would give Jobilate seven working days to properly complete the documentation and verification process of the candidates.
ASSURANCES: In the event that a candidate stops work before the probation period, Jobilate agrees to send a replacement at no additional cost apart from the 50% commission that should be deducted from the candidate.
UPFRONT PAYMENT: Jobilate hereby agrees that where an upfront payment is made, the candidates will not be required to make any other payment.
OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION: This document is signed by an official representative of the above named company with the knowledge and consent of the official head or board of the company.
[Please note that providing any false or wrong information is a crime. Do not guarantee someone you don’t know.]
- As a guarantor, I vouch for the person I guarantee that he/she is of good behaviour.
- I promise to produce him/her when required to do so.
- I agree to indemnify against any loss due to theft, unpaid loan, damage, etc made by him/her.
- I certify that he/she is of good character to the best of my knowledge and guarantee that he/she will also be of good conduct during the course of his/her employment.
- I also agree to give 2 (Two) months’ notice in writing to Jobilate, its centers/agents and the employer anytime I want to revoke this guarantee and that this document remains binding until the expiry of the notice.